image

Sunday 19 April 2015

The news in brief 19th April 2015



Sorry about the brief hiatus (pun intended) but I felt really poorly after work on Friday and I thought to myself, ‘hey it’s okay, I’ll just put up a post on Saturday, no-one will notice,’ but then after a nice day out in the sunshine I think I piled a dose of heatstroke on top of the ol’ manful and I was fast asleep by a quarter past nine. So then this morning I work up feeling like death and staring at a laptop wasn’t going to make it any better, so I went for a hair cut and a cup of tea and I think I’ve finally found enough motivation to churn out a

The news in brief celebrity special:

Attention-seeking hyper-bitch upgrading from amusing distraction to terrifying hatemonger

Turns out there are two sides to every story (not that anyone cares)

Singer didn’t expect offensive comment to offend anyone

No-one makes a music video like the Hoff

Megastars happy to take their fans’ money

Stop the press: woman has legs

Woman wears dress

Woman conforms to media’s narrow definition of beauty

Cleavage is not news

Breaking news: pregnant woman goes outside

Sure is a whole bunch of stuff not happening at this Coachella thing

Paparazzi intrudes on intimate moment

Holy shit: couple gets some bits in from the shops

Controversial musician is controversial

Actor has the audacity to not be well-turned-out all the fucking time

Model caught without makeup

Newspaper likes woman’s clothes

Hold the front page: sports star is sweaty after exercising (have we just discovered a whole new low?)

Woman wears clothes appropriate to activity

Paparazzi intrudes on family day out

Pro tip: publishing candid photographs of other people’s kids is FUCKING WEIRD

A dad spending time with their child in NOT news

Diana Watch 2015: apparently you can order a copy of her will for the low-low price of just £10.00….  still dead.

Nudes in brief: Rihanna

And finally: newspaper fond of the phrases ‘pert derrière’ and ‘oozes sex appeal’  

Reading the news so you don’t have to…

No comments:

Post a Comment