image

Sunday 7 September 2014

The news in brief extra



The news in brief:

For just over a year now, I’ve been pink-foaming at the mouth every night for your amusement, and you know what, I’ve never asked for anything in return. Not a damned thing.

Night after night I pour my precious, precious anger, moral outrage, bile, venom and outright contempt for the mainstream media into a word document; add some juicy swearwords; filter it through eight gallons of freshly squeezed sarcasm and upload it to the Internet just for you.

All for you.

Because I love you.

And I think it’s high time I asked for a little something back. A dear friend of mine is doing something for a good cause and all I ask is that you click this little link:
https://www.justgiving.com/Cherie-Mobberley and give what you think a week’s subscription to The news in brief is worth.

If you do, please leave the hashtag #tNiB on her Just Giving page so if you dirty shribs manage a decent showing I can tottle it up and let you know.  

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment